"3D print a coat hanger! Unique design project!"
If you are looking for a modern and designer piece of furniture for your home, Brisk could be just the thing for you.
Today we will tell you about Brisk , the innovative coat hanger created by the MyLab 3D team.
If you are looking for a modern and designer piece of furniture for your home , Brisk could be just the thing for you.
Brisk is a coat hanger made through 3D printing , composed of a very resistant three feet and 6 staggered 3cm diameter wooden sticks, which serve as hooks for hanging clothes and accessories. The minimalist and high-impact design is designed to adapt to any furnishing style, and is suitable for any environment, both domestic and professional.
The Brisk 3D file is available for download on the mylab3d website, in the 3D file section.
Printing takes 6 to 8 hours per component , without the need for supports and with the recommended use of a 0.8 mm nozzle . The file is compatible with any FDM 3D printer on the market, and the dimensions fit into a classic 20 x 20 x 20 cm 3D printer.
Below are useful tips for printing
- Printing time: Printing takes 6 to 8 hours for each component.
- Media: No media required for printing.
- Nozzle: We recommend using a 0.8mm nozzle.
- Compatible Printers: The STL file is compatible with any FDM 3D printer.
- Dimensions: The dimensions of the model fit into a space of 20 x 20 x 20 cm.
- Additional materials: After printing, you need to get wooden sticks with a diameter of 3 cm.
- Measurements of the wooden components: The central rod measures 75 cm, the 3 legs measure 65 cm and the 6 upper sticks have staggered measurements: 2 of 21 cm, 2 of 27 cm and 2 of 16 cm.
- Design: The design of the coat hanger is minimalist and high-impact.
- Final height: The total height of the coat stand is 1.80 m.
- File source: The STL file is available for download on the website www.mylab3d.com in the "3D Files" section.